‘Ed Buck would have my son to go out to… Santa Monica Boulevard looking for young gay black guys so he could inject them with drugs, see their reaction and how [they] would react and take pictures of them.’
- Gemmel Moore, 26, was found dead in West Hollywood, CA on July 27
- Moore died at the home of Ed Buck, a high-profile Democratic donor
- LA Coroner’s Office said he died of an accidental overdose of methamphetamine
- Family believes that Moore’s demise was more sinister that revealed
- Moore’s mother believes that Buck liked watching black men do drugs
A 26-year-old man was found dead at the home of a well-known Democratic party donor late last month of a drug overdose.
The incident occurred on July 27 around 7.22pm at the West Hollywood home of Ed Buck, a high-profile political activist and wealthy contributor to the California and Los Angeles County Democratic Party.
View original post 283 more words