By Danny Boyle
- 17 confirmed killed, but death toll could rise above 100
- Grenfell Tower locals demand answers amid growing anger
- Theresa May ‘didn’t use her humanity’ on London fire visit
- Eight failures that left residents at victim of inferno
- Calls for corporate manslaughter charges to be brought
- First pictures taken inside gutted Grenfell Tower flat
- The missing: From babies to whole families feared dead
- What caused the blaze? The theories fire chiefs will examine
Firefighters ‘overwhelmed’ by public’s support
London Fire Brigade has described support given to its staff following the tragic Grenfell Tower fire as “overwhelming”.
More than 200 firefighters were called to the blaze in the early hours of Wednesday and commissioner Dany Cotton said crews would remain at the scene for many days.
Desperate families post appeals over relatives missing since blaze
A growing number of…
View original post 139 more words