- The search for Steve Stephens, 37, has expanded to five states
- On Monday, authorities asked residents in Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan to be on the lookout for the Ohio man
- He is wanted on aggravated murder charges for the Easter Sunday shooting of 74-year-old Robert Godwin
- Stephens posted a video of the shooting on Facebook and then fled the state
- His phone last pinged in Erie, Pennsylvania – 100 miles east of the crime scene
- Worked with special needs kids
- Victim he filmed was going home after an Easter dinner with his family
Cops spoke with Steve Stephens shortly after he posted a video showing him shooting dead a 74-year-old man on Sunday.
Police revealed at a Monday morning press conference that they had been in contact with Stephens but efforts to get him to turn himself in failed.
Now, they say they have no idea where he is…
View original post 313 more words